Saturday, April 14, 2007

Idaho Mandate & Abortion

I just wanted to say "Yeah" to Idaho and the other states that have placed this mandate in their law. It is that pregnant women seeking an abortion would have to have an ultrasound first and see the images of their baby.

At one point in time, I was an unwed mother of 19 fearing to tell my parents and the world of my pregnancy. For one brief moment I thought about abortion, but something instead of me knew that an abortion was not the way out. I now know it was Jesus in me protecting me from making a mistake I would struggle to live with the rest of my life.

I know not everyone is like me and there are those who honestly do not view a fetus as a baby. I personally think that adding pictures to the equation will even out the odds in the baby's favor.

Here is the link if you want to read about it: CitizenLink.

P.S. Did I mention I was from Idaho?

1 comment:

Jess Connell said...

What a testimony! Thank you for being so transparent and straightforward on an issue that affects so many women!