Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Joy and Peace

I was reading my Bible this morning and I found a scripture that I just must share.

Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I love the fact that I do not have to stir up hope for myself. That I can ask and God will fill me with joy and peace in believing. Then I can abound in hope and not in my power, but by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Is there anything better? To know that God wants peace, joy, and hope for each of us so much that He has provided for it. All we have to do is ask and believe that His word is truly.

Believe this for yourselves today. Know that no matter what you are struggling with, God has provided for your joy, peace, and hope. Grab a hold of that and do not let it go.

Blessings on all of you today.

Jess

No comments: