Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Free Stuff

Yesterday, I was reading the Digitreats blog and she had found a site that gave away 1200 free prints to new customers. The site is ArtsCow.


You sign up for free and they give you 600 4x6s and 600 5x7s. You are not able to use them all at once, but over a few month period.


I have to admit that I do not know what type of quality it is, but I am going to order some pictures and find out. When I do, I will let you know.


I also received a coupon for a free photo book. I have to pay for shipping, but that is a great deal especially since I was thinking of giving photo books for Christmas.


I am excited to see God's provision in my life. God is so good to provide for all of our needs even gifts.


I also have one more freebie that I heard of, but I am going to wait until tomorrow to mention it.


I did want you to see of the my 13 year old daughter I have been telling you about. She is beautiful and she has started taking pictures of herself in Vogue-esque style. She is actually good at it. Most of her pictures turn out great. Here is a recent picture she has taken.



I also finished my layouts from our vacation this summer. I am hoping to get a book made of them. They turned out really well. Here is the one I made for the cover.

This layout was done using "September" kit by by Jeanelle Paige. I just loved the colors.


I need to get back to my life and girls now. For those of you who do not know, I homeschool and I have been putting off starting. It is time though. Have a great day.

No comments: