Thursday, October 23, 2008

Inkubook

Two posts in one day, I know you are all shocked, but I must tell you of the great customer service at Inkubook

.

This morning I received an email from Inkubook's Product Marketing Manager. She had read my blog and was concerned over my thoughts regarding my photobook.


As I stated, it really is a great book. There were just some small things that were not what I was expecting, like the pages not being vertically center.


She was very helpful and directed me to their blog that explained how to make sure my pages were perfectly placed. She also offered to allow me to adjust my pages and they would print me a new book for free. Shipping included. I don't know about you, but I frequent places that have great customer service.


Thank you, Inkubook, and you can be sure I will be back.

3 comments:

Ange~ said...

Here you thought you only had two readers! How on earth did they end up on your blog?

Jess said...

I am not sure. Jeremy and I were pondering that also, but I am glad and thankful. I received an email to say my book should be here next week.

Becky said...

when you "link" other sites to your blog....they have a way of knowing where that link originated from......