Friday, March 9, 2007

It's Almost Over!!

The party is almost over!! I hope many of you got involved. It has really been a great experience. I have met a ton of great people that I just would not have went out and found without this incentive. I thought for my second to last day blog I would just give you a list of the great people I have met. If you are just joining, this will be an easy way for you to check people out. These are great women with fantastic hearts. I hope you visit some.

Karen W @ Wired Wisdom


Amy's blah, blah, blog


Jenny @ Home Is Where You Start From


Toni @ In the Midst of This Season


Amydeanne @ 160 Acre Woods


Cheryl @ from the belly of the whale


Lori @ Dirty Laundry Queen


Andrea @ Flourishing Mother


Amanda @ following an unknown path


Jessica @ Itty Bitty Bits of Me


This is definitely not everyone I met, but a few. I hope you enjoy meeting these great ladies.


1 comment:

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

Jess, thanks for checking me out, and recommending me to your other readers. I wasn't able to comment on your other site, so was glad to find you here!