Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Reading Thing


I have just found out about this reading challenge. I am very excited about it. I am definitely planning on joining. The only bad thing is I get lost in books. I can get so caught up in reading that nothing else matters. I will just have to be careful I guess.

Why don't you join? Find those books that are part of the way done or make a list of new books you have been wanting to read and join the challenge.

It is being hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. It is called the Spring Reading Thing and you should definitely join today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list, you'll have to let me know how the Michael Phillips books are. Happy Reading! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,
Welcome to the challenge!

alisonwonderland said...

i really enjoyed The Five Love Languages of Children. happy reading!